You just won’t believe this little “icy” trick I do every once in a while… hahahahaha. It is so easy you may think this is a prank!! But after tasting it, believe me, you will go crazy on it 😁😁👌.
You will need:
- 2 cans of cream (milk. The nestle one is what I use);
- 1 can of condensed milk (I also use nestle);
- Cocoa powder;
- A pot with lid or ice cream mould.
How to make it:
- Mix all the cream and condensed milk in a blender or with a hand mixer;
- Put half of the mix on the side, to have a milky flavored ice cream;
- Add cocoa powder to the rest of the mix to make a chocolate ice cream. Don’t use chocolate powder with sugar or it will get too sweet.
- Beat it to avoid lumps.
You can put it on a pot (close it with a lid to avoid freeze burns on the ice cream), to spoon serve the ice cream, or on the popsicle mould. I once used a flower shaped silicone mould and it turned out so pretty!! It was for Valentine’s Day and hubby loved it.
Don’t forget to experiment with this recipe! Add chocolate chips, fruit pieces, cookie crumbs… There are so many different combinations!
This recipe is also really good to entertain kids! Since it is SUPER easy, they can basically do it on their own.
For the ice cream to be removed easily from the mould, I suggest to let it freeze for over 24 hours.
And ta-da!!! You have now a SUPER EASY DELICIOUS AND SOFT ice cream 💖💖💖.
Let me know if you tried it! And don’t forget to share it with your friends 😁😁😁.
This was #MermaidTested #MermaidApproved